Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hasan El-Madhoun <hm...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/03 08:57:52 UTC

https://... --> Can't Find Server.

 I install the test cert generated by verisign ,then I import root chain cert ;
 and my free cert. 14 day trial to my key store ,and I follow the     documentation instruction correctly for tomcat 5 ,but when I try
to make an https  request by typing
https://localhost:8443/
I have browser message :  Can't find server.
When I working the same steps with tomcat 3.2.1 Ihave a dialoge
box told me to trust certificates but it have not any certificate to
trust .Note: When I work with my web server I break down any Internet connection for that machine.What may be the problem?thanks a lot.Hasan El-Madhoun.
Software Developer.
Safad Engineering & Electronices ltd.