Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by rpomeroy <rp...@me.com> on 2012/08/18 22:52:54 UTC

Re: Tomcat embedding

I'm interested in a one-for-one replacement for cxf jetty transport. I
actually love jetty but I'm trying to deliver a onejar packaged web service
and there's a bug that breaks resource resolution so I'm looking at
alternatives. Is there any prior art I might lean on?

And embedded JBoss http transport would also be an option for my customer.

Any pointers greatly appreciated. I only ran into the Jetty Onejar
incompatibility late in the development cycle - so it's a bit stressful 😱

Ron

Re: Tomcat embedding

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM, rpomeroy <rp...@me.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in a one-for-one replacement for cxf jetty transport. I
> actually love jetty but I'm trying to deliver a onejar packaged web service
> and there's a bug that breaks resource resolution so I'm looking at
> alternatives. Is there any prior art I might lean on?

My prior efforts did not achieve 'art'.