Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Eunji Son <Eu...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/08 02:09:16 UTC

Dear TEAM, connect to Airflow with Azure SDK (Azure Storage Gen2)

Dear Team.

I am trying to connect to the Airflow with Azure Storage Gen2 using the package below.
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-microsoft-azure/

I checked through the document that Azure Blob and Azure Storage Gen1 are connected.
However, Azure Storage Gen2 cannot see the SDK (azure-storage-file-datalake<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/blobs/data-lake-storage-directory-file-acl-python>) name of the connection in the list below.

Could you please check if I can connect to Azure Storage Gen2 with the package below?
If the connection is not possible now, could you tell me if there is a possibility of being added in the future?

I will wait for your reply.
Thank you.
Eunji