Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ni...@caramail.com on 2000/09/18 17:44:57 UTC

Fop ERROR

Hello,

since I'm using Fop 0.14, I have this error :

Task Fop - FATAL ERROR: 'master-name' must be uniqueacross
page-masters and page-sequence-masters

I didn't have this problem with Fop 0.13. Does anybody
knows why and have a solution ? Should I go back to Fop
0.13 ?

Thanks
Nicolas.
Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

Re: Fop ERROR

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Since version 0.14 Fop supports the latest xsl:fo working draft,
maybe this is the problem. Please have a look at the examples in
docs/examples (especially in pagination).

Fotis