Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 11:42:44 UTC

No running ssvm is found

Dear All,
How to remove these error?
No running ssvm is found

why do we get these error?

Thankyou

--
SANDEEP KHANDEKAR
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer science and engineering
Sreenidhi Institute of science and Technology
Hyderabad

Re: No running ssvm is found

Posted by raja sekhar <ra...@gmail.com>.
hii,
can any one tell  How to sign an API call with Python or give any link
regarding this.

regards,
rajasekhar

Re: No running ssvm is found

Posted by sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com>.
HI rajesh,
This is the output I have, I dont have s-1-VM, I have s-3-VM running, zone
is enabled

root@managementserver:/home/cloudstack# virsh list --all
 Id Name                 State
----------------------------------
  1 v-2-VM               running
  2 s-3-VM               running

I think I have done the following mistake, while installing the first zone,
I skipped all the steps and went to advanced setup, and added a pod,
cluster, network, primary,secondary storage, hosts, didnt add any virtual
routers, as I dont know how to add routers.

Under a  particular zone I dont have a pod or a cluster, storage etc. In
the screenshot you can`t see  pod or cluster.

I have also installed Xenserver Template before installing KVM template.
in my templates ->ISO xsetools.iso, status of these iso is empty Ready =
"Yes"

I need to delete all the zones how can I do it, your help is very much
appreciated or any other method to attach  pod and cluster and make centos
template running.

Thankyou

RE: No running ssvm is found

Re: No running ssvm is found

Posted by Shanker Balan <sh...@shapeblue.com>.
Comments inline.

On 26-Mar-2014, at 4:12 pm, sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> How to remove these error?
> No running ssvm is found
>
> why do we get these error?

There could be any number of reasons why your SSVM is failing to start. The
below link should help you trouble shoot:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting

Regards.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560 055

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.