Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Miao Zhang <mi...@indiana.edu> on 2012/05/03 17:25:41 UTC

brief instruction on jXSP

Hello,

I am working with Prof. Swany. We got a java version of our eXtensible
Session Protocol under development. The code is available at IU
github:

https://github.iu.edu/damsl/jXSP

It can be compiled into a .jar file and has two API class "XspSocket",
which can replace the standard java Socket class. A experiment shows
this will improve the data transferring by a fact of 2, by routing the
data going through gateways in Internet2.

Hope you guys will be interested.

Thanks,
Miao

Re: brief instruction on jXSP

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Miao,

This sounds an interesting improvement for Airavata gfac implementation.
Can you provide us some instructions how to use it in detail or point us to
any documentation if available ?

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer