Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Javier Ortiz <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 16:01:14 UTC

Parameter annotation doesn't allow empty default value but it worked fine on the comments config

I'm trying the changes on a thread about the Annotations not working and I
was able to make it work but encountered this discrepancy.

I can use default-value="" but not defaultValue="" as part of the Parameter
annotation. It gives out this error:

Failed to execute goal
net.sourceforge.javydreamercsw:randoop-maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate-all-tests
(default-cli) on project randoop-maven-plugin: The parameters 'agent',
'junit_package_name' for goal
net.sourceforge.javydreamercsw:randoop-maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate-all-tests
are missing or invalid -> [Help 1]

Both reference parameters have the empty default value.

Is a bug or should I not specify a default value at all?