Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> on 2006/12/03 16:03:21 UTC

MSITE-138: showstopper still without solution?

Re: MSITE-138: showstopper still without solution?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
No, not until yesterday. I didn't have time to do the release directly
after the vote had passed, but it's out now.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Didn't we just do a JXR release?

Dennis Lundberg

RE: MSITE-138: showstopper still without solution?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Didn't we just do a JXR release?

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.