Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2017/07/01 16:03:11 UTC

Re: New here

Welcome Carmen Maria,

Maybe you also want to have a look at our Spanish homepage:

https://www.openoffice.org/es/

Although it is localized you may find something to improve?
Just drop me a line...

Kind regards, Matthias

Re: New here

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
You can send them to the list or to me personally, I can put the
corrections online...

Thanks a lot!

Re: New here

Posted by Carmen María Alarcón Alarcón <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

Sorry I did not send the errors I found, I have been a little bit busy
these days, but I am free now, so I'll have a look.

Regards, Carmen María

Re: New here

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Carmen,