Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it> on 2007/08/02 21:56:25 UTC

Testing and integrating patch FELIX-219

Hi All,

Has anyone "played" with the patch proposed on the JIRA issue FELIX-219?

I think it would be nice to test and integrate in the
maven-bundle-plugin. What do you think?

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

RE: Testing and integrating patch FELIX-219

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Maxime has just released a new version of his plugin. This version simplify
metadata and can now deploy bundles on a remote repository (by using Wagon).
It upload at the root of the remote Maven repository an OBR repository
descriptor. I just upload the new version on
http://clement.plop-plop.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&It
emid=37

 Clement

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.