Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2023/02/06 16:32:45 UTC

localSettings no longer needed

Thanks to Calvin Cowie and SOLR-16641 - `./gradlew localSettings` is no
longer needed prior to invoking other Gradle commands (ie: check).
gradle.properties will be generated the first time gradlew is run.
gradle.properties can be updated and documentation has been updated to
explain how. As of now, localSettings is a noop so that CI jobs that have
that command don't fail.

I am going to remove the localSettings step from the branch_9x and main
jobs here - https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Solr/

Kevin Risden

Re: localSettings no longer needed

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all of you! This is very cool.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
Woohoo!