Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Michael Moser <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 02:37:55 UTC

an interested contributor

As hopefully a future regular contributor, I'm curious if there's a
best practice for volunteering to tackle some of the open issues in
Jira?

-- Michael Moser

Re: an interested contributor

Posted by Steven Youtsey <sy...@verizon.net>.
I'd also like to be able to contribute. Would you update my jira status as well? My jira account name is 'slyouts'.
Steve

     On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:48 PM, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Michael

Consistent with the guidance found here:
https://community.apache.org/contributors/

You are a contributor :-) and as such I've updated Jira to reflect that
status.  You should now be able to handle tickets (not just create them).

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Also updated to reflect Aldrin Piri as a contributor.  He could have then
closed his Jira ticket which turned out to be related to DNS.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Michael