Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Anand Mazumdar <an...@apache.org> on 2017/07/27 19:30:35 UTC

Mesos 1.4.0

Hello everyone,

It's about time for Mesos 1.4.0 (somewhat late though, 1.3 rc1 was cut on
5/5) . Kapil would be the primary release manager and I would be the
co-release manager.

We expect to cut rc1 in the coming couple of weeks. Here's how you can help:
- Set *Target Version = "1.4.0"* for anything that needs to go into this
release. Anything not critical can wait for Mesos 1.5.
- Upgrade release blockers to *"Blocker" priority*. Use "Critical" for any
issues that would be painful (but possible) to ship Mesos 1.4 without.

Mesos 1.4 release dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12331513

-anand

Re: Mesos 1.4.0

Posted by Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>.
1.4.0 Update

We currently have 5 blockers, 4 critical, and 4 major issues.

To ramp up the process, we are cutting the 1.4.x branch today to allow
master to continue without affecting the 1.4.0 release. Please contact the
1.4.0 release managers for getting your changes cherry-picked from master
into the 1.4.x branch.

Best,
Anand and Kapil

Re: Mesos 1.4.0