Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/03/19 14:00:03 UTC

What's next

Once we graduate, we report to the board every month for three months.
During that time, the board will want to see progress on the issues that
were pointed out in the graduation discussion, and we need to make sure
we're making progress on them, particularly on branding issues, if any.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: What's next

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 3/19/14 11:28 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 3/19/14 6:00 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Once we graduate, we report to the board every month for three months. During
>> that time, the board will want to see progress on the issues that were pointed
>> out in the graduation discussion, and we need to make sure we're making progress
>> on them, particularly on branding issues, if any.
>>

> Two items that I think we'll want to discuss with Apache branding experts:
>
> * visual distinction between SourceForge and Allura webpage design - came up
> incubator vote thread
> * hosting a page directly at allura.apache.org VS redirecting that to
> forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura  The former is stipulated at
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#websites

I've emailed trademarks@ for this one item -- since we want to get our website
URL settled soon for any announcements.

--