Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Torsten Foertsch <to...@gmx.net> on 2009/05/22 20:46:35 UTC

Re: svn commit: r773881 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS include/http_core.h modules/filters/mod_include.c server/config.c server/core.c

On Fri 22 May 2009, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Hmmm, after trying to use what seems like a cool feature, I find that
> mod_perl was never taught to use the Apache 2's mod_include plug-in
> interface.

AFAIK, that is provided by Geoff's CPAN module Apache::IncludeHook or
so.

Torsten

--
Need professional mod_perl support?
Just hire me: torsten.foertsch@gmx.net

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Torsten Foertsch
<to...@gmx.net>wrote:

> On Fri 22 May 2009, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> > Hmmm, after trying to use what seems like a cool feature, I find that
> > mod_perl was never taught to use the Apache 2's mod_include plug-in
> > interface.
>
> AFAIK, that is provided by Geoff's CPAN module Apache::IncludeHook or
> so.

Neat, and the use of [SSI_]FLAG_NO_EXEC in the filter context isn't affected
by this change.

FWIW, it looks like it won't work with httpd 2.2 (IncludeHook.xs uses
FLAG_NO_EXEC instead of SSI_FLAG_NO_EXEC) unless there's some compile-time
mapping going on somewhere that I don't see.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.