Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joel Samuelsson <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 16:30:09 UTC

Logging of triggers

I'm testing triggers as part of a project and would like to add some
logging to it. I'm using the same log structure as in the trigger example
InvertedIndex but can't seem to find any logs. Where would I find the
logging? In the system logs or somewhere else?

/Joel

Re: Logging of triggers

Posted by Joel Samuelsson <sa...@gmail.com>.
I found now that i logged with a too low log level set so it was filtered
from the system log. Logging with a more critical log level made the log
messages appear in the system log.

/Joel