Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 12:22:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Bundles components for the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release -- mostly CANCELLED

A glitch in the maven release plugin has caused each all of the
compoents except for the bundles-parent to have a snapshot dependency
for the parent POM.  This issue will be easier to deal with if the
bundles-parent is promoted to central first.  Since that is the only
component that did not have the problem, and there are no -1 votes on
that one element, it will be released.  The votes for the following
components will be cancelled and reattempted:

aspectjrt-1.6.2_1
aspectjweaver-1.6.2_1
axis-1.4_1
backport-util-concurrent-2.2_1