Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/15 13:06:16 UTC

what are we going to do with the svn dir structure?

we have now wicket/trunk/jdk-1.4/xxxx and wicket/trunk/jdk-1.5/xxxx

where xxxx is the project

are we for 1.4 (or 2.0) moving everything just to trunk?
or are we moving everything from 1.4 to 1.5?

johan

Re: what are we going to do with the svn dir structure?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
On 3/15/08, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IDEA shouldn't have to have any problems. It can work perfectly with a
>  nested structure IIRC. Eclipse on the other hand...

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember some issues when I first set
it up.  I've got it working now, so I don't worry about it. :)

Re: what are we going to do with the svn dir structure?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
IDEA shouldn't have to have any problems. It can work perfectly with a
nested structure IIRC. Eclipse on the other hand...

Martijn

On 3/15/08, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> On 3/15/08, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > move everything to trunk. There is no need for a separate directory
>  >  structure. Let's not make things more complicated than necessary. The
>  >  current structure is already difficult for some users - flattening
>  >  will alleviate that.
>

> +1 on the confusion and +1 to flattening.  I think IDEA has a tough
>  time setting things up the way you guys have it now.  I can get it to
>  work, but I think it's a bit confused on what goes in what module.

Apache Wicket 1.3.1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.1

Re: what are we going to do with the svn dir structure?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.