Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/04/22 17:08:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Hi folks!

What features do we like to get into deltaspike-0.3-incubating?

* security
* i18n

I'd say we can also start with JPA support already, wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 22, 2012, at 9:08, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> What features do we like to get into deltaspike-0.3-incubating?
>
> * security
> * i18n

+1

There also a couple of advanced exception handling topics to tackle as well.

Posted by Antoine Sabot-Durand <an...@sabot-durand.net>.
+1 for 3

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.
A late +1 :-)

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 for all three

--
---
Nik

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Posted by Mehdi Heidarzadeh <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 for JPA support.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1 for adding JPA to the list

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://chkal.blogspot.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Posted by Cody Lerum <co...@gmail.com>.
JPA +1

Posted by Bruno Oliveira <br...@abstractj.org>.
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> What features do we like to get into deltaspike-0.3-incubating?
>
> * security
> * i18n

+1

> I'd say we can also start with JPA support already, wdyt?
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively" - Dalai Lama XIV
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.3-incubating ?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yup, I'm currently bulk closing those.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yup sure, it's a completely separated topic. But since we are now pretty stable in deltaspike-core we can easily work in multiple areas in parallel.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marius Bogoevici <ma...@gmail.com>.