Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/06/28 22:14:46 UTC

OJB-24 on 1.0 branch?

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to get the issue OJB-24 fix replicated on the 1.0 branch?
If not and I have to do a 1.1 upgrade are there any 1.0-->1.1
transition/known issue documents anywhere I can read first?

Cheers
Adam

Re: OJB-24 on 1.0 branch?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Adam,

Adam Jenkins wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Is it possible to get the issue OJB-24 fix replicated on the 1.0 branch?

Think this will be possible, please reopen OJB-24 or create a new
feature request.

> If not and I have to do a 1.1 upgrade are there any 1.0-->1.1
> transition/known issue documents anywhere I can read first?

Currently we don't have a 1.0.x --> 1.x migration guide, but after api
freeze for 1.1 we will start with such a document.

regards,
Armin