Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by ThomasGrundey <tg...@techmatrix.de> on 2003/06/26 16:06:08 UTC

Status of JSR 168 and Jetspeed?

Hello,
can someone provide information about the status and timeframe of JSR 168
and Jetspeed 2.
AFAIK the 168 community review should start in june and and a release was
planned for august.
Is this feasible?

Thomas Grundey

Re: Status of JSR 168 and Jetspeed?

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
ThomasGrundey escribió:
> Hello,
> can someone provide information about the status and timeframe of JSR 168
> and Jetspeed 2.

Community Review was passed (It started in April). The vote results are in

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=1859

Now it starts Public Review, with a final vote after. Last I checked
there was no download (yet). But it should be soon.

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=168

> AFAIK the 168 community review should start in june and and a release was
> planned for august.

This is the plan for the Reference Implementation of the JSR-168. I got
notice they are trying to keep with this schedule.

Jetspeed2 will be compliant to the API and RI, some delay is to be
expected between RI delivery and Jetspeed-2 release.

> Is this feasible?
>
> Thomas Grundey

Santiago Gala
High Sierra Technology, S.L. (http://hisitech.com)