Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by timuel <ti...@voicenet.com> on 2003/01/30 17:24:21 UTC

[users@httpd] NFS logs and LockFile Directive

I have two boxes hosting a several virtualhosts which are load balancing with RR
DNS records. I keep my document root's and logfiles in an NFS mounted location.
However, the individual machines occasionally write to the log files at the same
time, which results in munged logs.

I`ve played with the "LockFile" directive which doesn`t seem to help any (yes, I
know about the required compile options...) Any suggestions other than writing
separate logs for each server?

Thanks.

--
timuel