Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Niedermeier <s....@projektinter.net> on 2003/03/18 10:14:29 UTC

SendMailAction?

Hello,

i couldn't find the SendMailAction in the cocoon.jar. Can anyone tell me, where I can found this class?

Thanks.

Greetings
Stephan

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Scherler <th...@wyona.org>.
Frank Ridderbusch wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:14:18 +0100
>Scherler <th...@wyona.org> wrote:
>

>>Hi Stephan,
>>
>>I never heard about the sendmailaction. Sorry, but if you have to pass
>>the email body as a sitemap parameter I think it is not really allways
>>the way to go.
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg12040.html
>>

>Hi,
>
>I've worked on the sendmail.xsl logicsheet and the SendmailAction.java
>in the past weeks. My work is currently with Christian Haul for review.
>If he finds it acceptable, I would think, that it will end up in CVS
>sometime soon.
>
>If you are interested, I can send you copy directly. This includes
>documentation for logicsheet and action.

I was looking for this a long time.
I would appreciate a copy of you work and documentation. Have you add
attachments?

King regards
Thorsten

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Stephan Niedermeier <s....@logabit.com>.
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:14:18 +0100
> Scherler <th...@wyona.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stephan,
> >
> > I never heard about the sendmailaction. Sorry, but if you have to pass
> > the email body as a sitemap parameter I think it is not really allways
> > the way to go.
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg12040.html
> >

> Hi,
>
> I've worked on the sendmail.xsl logicsheet and the SendmailAction.java
> in the past weeks. My work is currently with Christian Haul for review.
> If he finds it acceptable, I would think, that it will end up in CVS
> sometime soon.
>
> If you are interested, I can send you copy directly. This includes
> documentation for logicsheet and action.

Hello,

I'am very interested. Would you send a copy to me?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Stephan Niedermeier

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Frank Ridderbusch <fr...@gmx.de>.

--
MfG/Regards

Frank Ridderbusch

Since I have taken all the Gates out of my computer, it finally works!!

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Scherler <th...@wyona.org>.
Hi Stephan,

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Stephan Niedermeier <s....@projektinter.net>.

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Scherler <th...@wyona.org>.
That you need for it:

you wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm searching for the Action (Java class) not for the
logicsheet.

-> the logicsheet is an implementation of JavaMail API:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/JavaMail-1.2.pdf

the cocoon\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\java\sendmail.xsl
after using it is compiled to your class! you will find it after you have used in your webapp within the work dir of tomcat.

Hope that helps

Re: SendMailAction?

Posted by Stephan Niedermeier <s....@projektinter.net>.

Re: SendMailAction?