Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Heap, John" <Jo...@isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk> on 2002/06/14 12:13:56 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris

Hi all,

We are trying to build Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris 2.6 and are having trouble
locating a copy of the

JAXP 1.1.3

we have tried JAXP 1.2 but it doesn't seem to work.

Does anybody have a copy or know where it can be found.

cheers

John.

Common Services Agency Disclaimer

The information contained in this message may be confidential
or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.

Re: Tomcat 4.0.3 on Solaris

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
If I remember correctly, JAXP is optional if you are using JDK 1.4. I
remember having the same problem, but, then I realized that it was optional.
I was able to get Tomcat to build without it.

Jon

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>