Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2022/04/26 10:19:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution API 0.7.0

Hi,

We solved 1 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12351368

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2626/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2626 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution API 0.7.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution API 0.7.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Christian

Am Di., 26. Apr. 2022 um 12:19 Uhr schrieb Timothee Maret <tmaret@apache.org
>:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12351368
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2626/

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2626 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution API 0.7.0

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Good catch, thank you! I have tracked updating the parent pom in the next
release https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12351665

Please shout if I should cancel the release. I checked in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ and we seem it would not
create a precedent.

Regards,

Timothee