Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Penmatsa, Vinay" <vi...@sap.com> on 2011/11/23 16:30:25 UTC

Policy with java-first

Hi,
I added Policy annotations to the java interface in in java-first service and added the cxf-rt-ws-policy and cxf-rt-ws-security modules. Also, added the following in cxf config:
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-policy.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-ws-security.xml"/>

Is there anything else to get the policy runtime working?
The Policy Interceptor doesn't seem to be invoked.

Regards,
Vinay

Re: Policy with java-first

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:30:25 AM Penmatsa, Vinay wrote:
> Hi,
> I added Policy annotations to the java interface in in java-first service
> and added the cxf-rt-ws-policy and cxf-rt-ws-security modules. Also, added
> the following in cxf config: <import
> resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-policy.xml" /> <import
> resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-ws-security.xml"/>
>
> Is there anything else to get the policy runtime working?
> The Policy Interceptor doesn't seem to be invoked.

If using CXF 2.5.0, the above imports shouldn't be necessary at all.  Just
make sure the modules you need are on the classpath (cxf-rt-ws-policy, etc...)
and they should be picked up and "just work".

If not using 2.5.0, I definitely suggest upgrading.
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp