Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vimal <vi...@bhartitelesoft.com> on 2001/12/19 17:08:12 UTC

Using Swing Components as Visual Bean with struts

Hi,
I am new with struts. I started to work with struts. For certain requirement I want to use the swing based Forms with struts. When embedding swing components as visual bean with JSP, it display the contents, but calling another Visual bean from current bean it throws the exception. Does struts does not supports the visual bean communication with each other. Can any one give the solutions.

Regards.
Vimal

CCBS
vimlesh@bhartitelesoft.com