Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Piotr Kozak <ko...@poczta.fm> on 2009/10/11 12:05:02 UTC

maven properties

Hello

I have two questions about directory properties in maven 2.2.0

1. When I use project with modules and with top level pom
(c:\directory\pom.xml) I use ${basedir} variable I got directory with
pom of the first module (c:\directory\ejb\pom.xml); directory/ejb
instead of directory

Why?

2. Is a possibility to use property of src/main/webapp from war plugin
in another plugin (ie. ant run plugin)?

Thanks in advance
Peter

Re: maven properties

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
do not use 2.2.0 iirc there was a bug fixed which everyone would want
in 2.2.1

Sent from my [rhymes with tryPod] ;-)