Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2020/05/01 06:06:21 UTC

Re: Podling Tuweni Report Reminder - May 2020

Thanks Justin, I’m looking into it.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
That was brought up during release 0.7.0 vote, we need to follow the document here:
https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html <https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html>

I never got around to it. I just filed https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/77 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/77> to act on it.

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
I have updated the incubator report for May: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2020 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2020>

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Hey everybody,

I took a stab at the report, please review:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/May+2020 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/May+2020>