Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denis <de...@msdevel.com> on 2003/10/15 04:43:46 UTC

How to retrieve the information of current HTTP request Tomcat is processing?

Can I write a jsp or servlet to list all the HTTP request the tomcat is
processing currently? Is it possible?

- Denis

Re: How to retrieve the information of current HTTP request Tomcat is processing?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
In Tomcat 5, this should be possible using a RequestListener.
Alternatively, it should also be possible (but not portable) to do it via
JMX.