Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Scassa <ds...@journee.com> on 2001/05/16 00:06:26 UTC

WAR!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am attempting to create a WAR file and am not having some difficulty. In
fact, the last WAR I generated, came out to about 16 megs and I can assure
you most of that was junk that the Ant "built-in" task decided to add. Now
I realize I am just telling it what to do, and as I have never played with
War before, I'm at a loss.

Here is what I am trying to do.

I would like to create a WAR file by the name of "Webapps.war".

My current directory structure is as follows:

D:\context\webapps
\---context
    +---StuffAdmin
    +---MoreStuffAdmin
    +---images
    +---LogAdmin
     \---WEB-INF
         +---classes
          |   \---com
          |       +---company
          |            +---context
          |                 +---appadmin
          |                  |   +---applet
          |                  |    \---util
          |                  \---logadmin
          \---lib

I would like to have an output war file that looks something like this:

Index.jsp
StuffAdmin/
MoreStuffAdmin/
Images/
WEB-INF/
+---classes
          |   \---com
          |       +---Journee
          |            +---context
          |                 +---appadmin
          |                  |   +---applet
          |                  |    \---util
          |                  \---logadmin
          \---lib

You will not want to see the output.. It's ugly!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David

Re: WAR!

Posted by David Scassa <ds...@journee.com>.
You ever get that lump in your throat when you "re-read" the message you had
posted a couple of hours earlier.

I'll get the build.xml file out to the group in the morning. I left my
laptop at work. Meanwhile, I'll brush up on my grammer and grab a pinch of
follow-thru.

-Dave

Re: WAR!

Posted by Ivan <iv...@abac.com>.