Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 16:25:57 UTC

Multipart form data binary upload

Hi,

Similar to
https://pierrevillard.com/2016/03/13/get-data-from-dropbox-using-apache-nifi/ I
want to perform an multipart file upload via HTTP to another restful API.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to
- send multipart form data with the  POST-HTTP or INVOKE-HTTP processors
- data should be sent in binary like the --data field of curl

regards,
Georg

Re: Multipart form data binary upload

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Georg,

Yes I would.

At the very minimum the scripted processor / invoke script processor would
allow you to enhance your error handling capabilities.

Cheers

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 7:06 AM, Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Would you recommend the scripted processor over invoke bash?
> Andre <an...@fucs.org> schrieb am Mi. 31. Mai 2017 um 22:21:
>
>> There is a JIRA tracking that. Meanwhile you can also use python
>> requests(or another language equivalent)  inside a scripted processor.
>>
>> On 1 Jun 2017 02:39, "Georg Heiler" <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.
>>> nabble.com/Posting-file-and-form-params-as-multipart-form-
>>> data-td13695.html has the same problem, but so far no solution was

Posted by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.

Posted by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com>.
Actually,