Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/08/27 15:17:16 UTC

announce: sandbox "bad rules" list

Hey --

if you have a few rules in a SpamAssassin rule-dev sandbox, here's a new
  URL that may prove useful:

  http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/reports/badrules.txt

It's a daily-generated list of "bad rules", divided according to their
source file.

There's quite a lot of sandboxes which could do with a spring clean... my
own included of course ;)

This is updated daily, so bookmark it.

by the way, I tried emailing this list, but the SpamAssassin lists'
spam filtering is too stringent to allow the list of rule
names :(

--j.

Re: announce: sandbox "bad rules" list

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.