Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 04:56:30 UTC

[GSoC2012] Proposal

Hello, Sebastian.

Sorry for my long absence, I was busy with my current tasks.
How do you think what I should improve in my proposal? Maybe, it is
needed to be more specified or something else, isn't it?

German.

Re: [GSoC2012] Proposal

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi German,

your proposal is already rated in the melange site. It is no longer in our
hands what will follow. At 23.04. the positive students will be notified.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock