Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Peter K <pe...@yahoo.de> on 2013/03/27 16:47:59 UTC

esri

Hi,

just found this newly open sourced java library from Esri (Apache licensed):

https://github.com/Esri/geometry-api-java/

Regards,
Peter.

--
GraphHopper.com Your way is our destination!

Re: esri

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 to your proposed plan, Martin.

Makes sense to me!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: esri

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello all

Re: esri

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
This is pretty cool stuff...They appear to have open sourced their Hadoop
tools as well.

Re: esri

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Peter,