Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 20:58:07 UTC

Fwd: [nbusers] WebApp Src/Html/css Updating ==> Redeploying / Refreshing Way

Hi I send this mail to the Netbeans user list. And this is what some has
responded. I don't think is the case, and I know this is a wicket list, but
could some-one developing wicket on  netbeans 6.1 is dealing or has dealt
with this issue?

Thanks,
f(t)

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Elco we are looking at the article right now.

f(t)

PS: We have your early edition, it was great, it is great. Thank you.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.