Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fl...@ingdirect.fr on 2007/02/02 16:59:42 UTC

maven 2 archetype j2ee simple

Hello

I'm new to maven 2 and I try to build a j2ee app with the
archetype:create goal.

Is the building of j2ee simple bugged?

I'am trying:

mvn archetype:create
  -DgroupId=dg
  -DartifactId=dg
  -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-j2ee-simple

When I look to the pom generated I see artefactID=projet and
groupID=root ??? and <module>site</module> but I cant' see any site
module in the tree?

And why this structure is so different than the example app of the book
better build with maven?

Thanks for the help

Florian
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.