Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/09 03:43:48 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "IntegratedSolutions" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSolutions

The comment on the change is:
minor cleanups; duplicate notice from "commercial" pages

- Projects which integrate SpamAssassin
+ = Projects which integrate SpamAssassin =

- This is a list of projects which have SpamAssassin integrated in some kind.
+ This is a list of open source projects which have SpamAssassin integrated in some way.
- '''This list should only contain OpenSource projects, for commercial solutions see the front page other comercial software'''.
+
+ This list should only contain open source or free-software projects. For commercial solutions, see the relevant section on the ThirdPartySoftware page.

   * AssassinDaemon
   * [http://www.clarkconnect.org/index.php ClarkConnect] Home Edition
-  * [http://www.mailavenger.org/ Mail Avenger] -- Let users run SpamAssassin on messages during the SMTP session:
+  * [http://www.mailavenger.org/ Mail Avenger] -- Let users run SpamAssassin on messages during the SMTP session
   * [http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/ MailScanner]
   * [http://www.mimedefang.org/ MimeDefang]
   * OpenProtect
@@ -21, +22 @@

   * [http://www.metawire.org/~pscm/index.html PSCM] -- PSCM, an acronym for POSTFIX, Spamassassin, ClamAV, Mailscanner. It is an integrated RPM package featuring a SMTP mail server, with spam filtering and virus scanning capabilities, designed for easy installation and usage.
   * [http://www.espace-groupware.com/anti-spam/index.html RadicalSpam] -- Integrated solution in chroot environment (SpamAssassin/Amavisd-new/Clamav/Razor/Dcc with Postfix)

+ == Note for Developers ==
+
+ If your open-source product uses SpamAssassin, and is not listed here, please feel free to edit the page and add details.
+
+ However, keep it short here; one paragraph or so. This is a place to introduce your services. Go into details on your web pages.
+
+ We reserve the right to edit or even remove whatever's published here (especially if we cannot determine from publically-accessible information that the product does use SpamAssassin).
+
+ For fairness, we'd like to keep the items in each category in alphabetical order.
+
  ----
  CategorySoftware