Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2017/02/23 07:40:22 UTC

RE: Lucene.Net 4.X release

Hi Daniel -

I've added the dev mailing list who can probably answer timeline questions better, but I would say we are working hard to get to a 4.8 release.

You should check out our current myget feed (http://myget.org/gallery/lucene-net) for the beta packages that we are hoping to release.

If anyone else has specifics they want to share, please chime in

Best,
~Prescott