Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anderson Nielson <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 12:56:26 UTC

How to change setMaxConnectionsPerHost property from HTTP Camel Component?

How to change setMaxConnectionsPerHost property from HTTP Camel Component?

Is there any property I can set in the beans spring file?

The default value is 2 but I need it to be five.

Re: How to change setMaxConnectionsPerHost property from HTTP Camel Component?

Posted by Anderson Nielson <an...@gmail.com>.
My colleague, Gabriel, got the answer from Claus Ibsen (from Fusesource).

================

Yeah can do it like this from Spring DSL where we define a spring bean with
the id = *http* (to override the default auto discovered http component)

And then we need to set the httpConnectionManager to an instance where we
can set the property we want.

{code:xml}
<bean id="http" class="org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpComponent">
  <property name="httpConnectionManager" ref="myHttpConnectionManager"/>
</bean>

<bean id="myHttpConnectionMananger"
class="org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager">
   <property name="maxConnectionsPerHost" value="5"/>
</bean>
{code}