Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anurag Garg <an...@nucleussoftware.com> on 2003/06/12 08:16:37 UTC

html:hidden and value

Hi,

I am using html:hideen element and specifying the value in the jsp page like
this.

In my ActionForm I am declaring a variable String login with getter and
setter methods. In my reset() method I 	initialize the string to blank
string "".

When I print the value of hidden element in my action form it displays a
blank string "", rather than displaying the value "userName".

I do not understand where the problem is. Any help will be Great..

Anurag Garg