Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Muthiraparambil Somasundaram, Jeril" <Je...@cba.com.au> on 2016/12/21 05:11:05 UTC

FW: Apache Struts Upgrade to version 2.3.31

Hi Lukasz/Team,

We do not use Maven. Do you think replacing struts jar file in the below location should suffice?

[cid:image004.png@01D25BA4.D2653D20]

Below is from version 2.3.31 package. Would you be able to advise which of these jar files needs to be used to replace the current one for an upgrade?

[cid:image005.png@01D25BA4.D2653D20]

Thanks,
Jeril
+61450204750

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It looks like you want to upgrade from Struts 1 to Struts 2 which are two
totally different beasts. In such case replacing JARs won't work, you must
rewrite the web layer part.

Read these
http://struts.apache.org/docs/migration-guide.html#MigrationGuide-Struts1toStruts2
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7817323/migration-from-struts1-to-struts2