Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jason Brock <jb...@redhat.com> on 2019/03/19 23:08:30 UTC

Getting Started

Hello Francois & Nayananga!

I hope this finds you well. I'd like to get started soon on designing a few
styletiles so that we can establish a new look and feel for the
camel.apache.org. Do either of you have a preferred methodology or system
in place?

I typically use Adobe XD so that I can share resources, libraries, and
prototypes more easily. I have some templates that I use for these sorts of
projects that I can share if you'd like, or if you have your own maybe
yours are better.

I've joined freenode as jkbrock

All the best,

JASON K BROCK

Web UX DESIGNER, MIDDLEWARE ENGINEERING SERVICES

Red Hat - Austin, TX <https://www.redhat.com/> | jbrock@redhat.com |
512-786-8304

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Jason,
I have no issues with using Adobe XD (free to use), I think there
should be a export to PDF/PNG option and we can point to those once we
need feedback from the wider community.

I've never used it, I think I need to dust off my Mac to install it,
so no resources/templates from me :)

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason

Great to hear from you.
About tech and tools for building the new website then I have no
preference. I am a noob in this regard.

In terms of reaching out to us on chat etc, then I would actually
suggest you to find us on gitter chat. Its easy as its just a web url
and that is where we hang out
https://gitter.im/apache/apache-camel

--
Claus Ibsen