Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Matthias Küspert <mk...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/19 10:54:47 UTC

Possible bug in Bundle.findEntries?

Hi,

when running an OSGified .war using Pax Web Extender on Felix I
encountered a problem with the Bundle.findEntries() method:
Bundle.findEntries("WEB-INF", "web.xml", false) returns entries for
all files ending with "web.xml" - here's the log entry:

    org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.extender.BundleWatcher  - Found resources
[bundle://5.0:0/WEB-INF/jonas-web.xml,
bundle://5.0:0/WEB-INF/sun-web.xml, bundle://5.0:0/WEB-INF/web.xml]

As stated in [1] this seems to be a bug in the findEntries()
implementation. If this is true can somebody please open a Jira issue.

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://issues.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-190

Re: Possible bug in Bundle.findEntries?

Posted by Matthias Küspert <mk...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Stuart - I didn't realize I can open an issue myself ... I will
do and add a simple testcase too.

Cheers,
Matthias

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.