Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/01/22 05:38:30 UTC

how often is site updated?

According to this doc...
   http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToUpdateTheWebsite
...Grant's crontab is used to update /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs
from...
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/site/docs

...but the wiki page isn't very explicit about how often that cron script
runs.  I committed some changes a little over 3 hours ago, but i'm not
seeing them on people.apache.org yet.

Grant: can you add some clarification to the wiki page with the frequency
of the cronjob? (and if it should have updated by now check and see if
there's a problem.)

-Hoss

Re: how often is site updated?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Wiki is updated w/ the info.  Basically, it runs nightly.  If you want it done
: more often, I can change it.

doesn't matter to me ... just wasn't sure if there was a problem since i
didn't know when to expect it.  it all looks fine.

-Hoss

Re: how often is site updated?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.