Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Mehta, Ashish (MIND)" <As...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/07/18 16:57:31 UTC

Multiple recordings for same session not getting saved

Hello Maxim,

I need below queries regarding recording feature:

1.       Once the recording for the class is saved, and we drag and drop recording on to whiteboard, it only display the JPG and the actual video is not playing. To play recording we have to go to Recordings page. Is it the functionality or you are planning to add this feature in upcoming releases.

2.       And second if we start and stop recording multiple times in same session, then only the first recording is getting saved properly for others it is showing waiting image. Please refer to below snapshot:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2FFC5.67ECFB70]

Thank You!

Regards,
Ashish Mehta

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: Multiple recordings for same session not getting saved

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

video on WB is not yet implemented for 4.0.0, it is in plans before 4.0.0
release
I'll double-check multiple recordings as soon as I'll have free time :)
please ping me from time to time :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: Multiple recordings for same session not getting saved

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Video on WB are not yet implemented:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1641

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 1:06 PM, K, Amit (MIND) <Am...@mind-infotech.com>
wrote:

> Dear Vasiliy Degtyarev,
>

> Ammm.. I think the issue was in playing recording in white board… but the
> filed issue on jira is pointing to something different.
>

> *Component/s:*BuildsAndReleases
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS/component/12317031>
>

> And solution provided on jira console is:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+
> installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools?preview=%2F27838216%
> 2F73630855%2FInstallation+OpenMeetings+3.3.0+on+Fedora+26.pdf
>

> Can you please look in to it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Amit

[cid:image001.jpg@01D30603.793FCFD0]

Thank You!

Regards,
Ashish Mehta

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com<http://www.motherson.com>

________________________________

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello Amit!

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello Amit!

I have tested this case on HTML5 version and got the same errors.
It seems that recording is not implemented for this version.

Thanks,
Vasiliy

20.07.2017 14:53, K, Amit (MIND) пишет:

> Dear Vasiliy Degtyarev,
>
> Really appreciate your response.
>
> I think Ashish is talking about  HTML5 version (4.0.0) which have same
> behave on demo server too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3015B.6A9E7E60]

Thank You!

Regards,
Ashish Mehta

________________________________

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello Amit!

I have not idea about first point, because on the demo server recordings
works as expected in the room.
Please check log file when drag and drop recording on the whiteborad.

Thanks,
Vasiliy

19.07.2017 16:50, K, Amit (MIND) пишет:

> Dear Vasiliy Degtyarev,
>
> Can you please give some idea about the 1^st point Ashish sent in last
> email:
>
> 1.Once the recording for the class is saved, and we drag and drop
> recording on to whiteboard, it only display the JPG and the actual
> video is not playing.
>
> To play recording we have to go to Recordings page.
>
> Is it the functionality or Is this is this a future plan to play
> recording on WB.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit

[cid:image001.jpg@01D300A2.8C510BE0]