Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Luhtala Santeri <Sa...@profitsoftware.com> on 2008/07/31 14:36:03 UTC

How to disable trinidad dialog close button or catch the event??

I have a problem with Trinidad dialogs. The problem is that I need to clear the pageFlowScope when exiting a dialog. I'm able to do it in most cases, but if the dialog is closed by clicking the close icon in the upper right hand corner then the dialog just returns and the pageFlowScope is not cleared.... Is there a way to disable that close-icon or catch the event that it fires?

Santeri