Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/04/12 16:53:43 UTC

[vote] Trygve Laugstøl as a committer

Howdy,

As part of work on the maven2 component Trygve has been super helpful
and pretty much knows the components inside and out now including being
able to change the master model and regenerate everything for use in the
other components.

In the last month he's contributed a lot of code in all the underlying
mechanisms like plexus and modello (the model generation tool) so I
would like to give him commit access to continue working on maven2 which
has been a huge help toward getting the first alpha release out. So ...

+1

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: [vote] Trygve Laugstøl as a committer

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 10:53, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> As part of work on the maven2 component Trygve has been super helpful
> and pretty much knows the components inside and out now including being
> able to change the master model and regenerate everything for use in the
> other components.
>
> In the last month he's contributed a lot of code in all the underlying
> mechanisms like plexus and modello (the model generation tool) so I
> would like to give him commit access to continue working on maven2 which
> has been a huge help toward getting the first alpha release out. So ...
>
> +1

BTW, that last flurry of commits is all Trygve's work which clearly
demonstrates he's aware of the maven2 plumbing from one end to the
other.

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
+1

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
+1

I like Travis.

	-bob

Bob McWhirter        bob@werken.com
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/

RE: [vote] Trygve Laugstøl as a committer

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
+1

Note that I haven't been following Maven 2 commits but I trust the
others... ;-) And more help is much welcome!

-Vincent