Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/31 21:04:40 UTC

Ant Build Failing

I have 2 Ant builds setup to be built by continuum.  They are the same projects
but from 2 different views in StarTeam.  They were both working fine and then
all-of-a-sudden, one stopped working and I can't get it to succeed again.  It
checks out the code successfully, but never kicks off the build (I've checked
for the process in unix).  I see the process for checking out the code, then
nothing for the build itself.  The continuum display shows the build in progress
indefinitely.  I've tried failing the build, but it will never go out of
"building" status.  Any help out there?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Ant Build Failing

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
update PROJECT set PROJECTSTATE=2 where id= ???

kinda dangerous....  I like your fix better...

Re: Ant Build Failing

Posted by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com>.
Note that my workaround achieves the same results as Louis's, it turns the build
status from "Building" to "Failed".

________________________________
OK, so I found another workaround.  I went to the build history and deleted the
last recorded build and then kicked off another build.  That succeeded.  Not
sure if this will help, but it worked.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Ant Build Failing