Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sean Giles <Se...@trx.com> on 2001/03/07 23:57:14 UTC

question about ActionForm reset()

I have a Actionform with request scope populated using
PropertyUtil.copyProperties() and forwarded another page.

All the properties display correctly on that page but when I actually submit
I see the reset() method being called and then validate(), however between
reset() and validate() the form properties are not repopulated and
validation fails.

This is very much like the example edit/save subscription example which
works perfectly.

Anyone have any ideas on where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Sean

Re: question about ActionForm reset()

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
Could you post your JSP, or a fragment of it? That would probably help us
help you.

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper